Growth Opportunities for researchers
Webinar Series: How to Write Winning NSF CAREER Proposals
U2AF faculty have been given access to the webinar “How to Write Winning NSF CAREER Proposals” through the Academic Research Funding Strategies, LLC. This webinar for junior faculty covers grants specifically for early-career researchers and focuses on special requirements for these kinds of grants: how to decide when to apply, and keys to writing a successful proposal for these grants.
Additional Video Resources
- Video: How to use the NSF website to identify the core program that fits your research
- Video: How to use NIH’s RePORTER to identify the IC, study section and program that fit your research
2/26/21 NSF CAREER PANEL with UAF Awardees
This is is a panel discussion and will cover the experience and advice from past UAF Awardees, Andrew McDonell, Christopher Maio, Hui Zhang, Margaret Darrow, and Srijan Aggarwal.
3/3/21 NSF CAREER Webinar
Join Dr. Kelvin Chu from the Implementation Group on the NSF Faculty Early Career Development Program, and how UAF researchers can be successful.
- Overview of early career opportunities
- Overview of NSF CAREER program
- Positioning for CAREER with NSF programs
- CAREER proposal components
- Integration of Research and Education
- What do review panels look like? What do review panels look for?
Zoom link for both events: https://alaska.zoom.us/j/3632803632